Foundation DentistsLenders use standard ‘employed’ criteria when viewing applications.
Associate DentistsIf you don’t have one year’s accounts, there are lenders who will provide you with a mortgage. We have access to lenders who will either require an accountant’s projection from a Specialist Dental Accountant or will write to your Principle for an employer’s type reference confirming your UDA value. If you have 2-3 years of accounts, please read the Principle Dentists section below.
Principle DentistsYou have probably structured your business one of the following ways:
Sole traders & PartnershipsThe majority of lenders will use the net profit of your business and average the last 2-3 years.
Ltd CompaniesThe way lenders calculate your income can vary significantly. Some use salary + dividend, others profit before tax + salary, others profit after tax + salary. If you have retained profit in your business very year, your borrowing capacity can range massively between the different calculations.
How can Sarah Grace help?
- We can work with less than 1 years accounts
- We are a mortgage brokers you can trust, we can advise you from a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market
- We have access to lenders who will take last year’s figures only (rather than averaging)
- We liaise with your accountant if you’re unsure how your income is broken down
- We achieve the best market rate available
- We process applications fast, with regular updates
- We can liaise with the estate agent and solicitors